Apr 18, 2010

Sunday Smut

I didn’t get a chance to write about this way back when it happened but even though it’s not forefront on the wires these days let‘s take a moment to look once more at Michelle Bombshell:



Michelle Bombshell is glorious!

Let’s ignore the tattoos for the moment (ALTHOUGH I LOVE HER INK) and when you take one look at her, you can see she is actually quite a pretty woman. She’s got a great figure, a terrific face and nice hair (killer bangs). The fact that she has so much ink is repelling to a large segment of Middle America though who view her immediately as a deranged deviant because she has chosen to embellish her body with so many tattoos.

If anything, that only elevates her appeal in my eyes though because she‘s got that whole ‘dirty girl’ thing going on (dirty girl translating as wild in the sack).

Now, there are a bunch of people who find it hard to believe that Jesse James of Celebrity Apprentice and Chop  Shop TV who is also known as Mr Sandra Bullock could take it upon himself to betray his marital vows and sleep with such a tramp (I’m paraphrasing here).

Personally, I think Sandra Bullock is quite the beauty and as a matter of fact I had a thing for her long before she was even remotely the star she is today after I saw her in Love Potion Number 9 and was smitten with her behind the glasses she wore throughout most of the movie. Nonetheless, a woman leaves a man on his own for two long, especially a man who is as rugged and in demand as Jesse James and the inevitable happens - he looks for some strange.

And while there are a boatload of women out there who get oh-so-indignant about it, the truth of the matter is that there are a lot of women in this world who are no better when it comes to jumping in the sack with a strange man.  So casting aspersions on a gender and saying all men are dogs is all fine and good and I’ll make no apologies for my gender but ladies, people who live in glass houses really shouldn’t throw stones and I’ve seen more than a far share of ladies taking up with other men even though they are married to someone else (hell Jerry Seinfeld’s wife bailed on her newlywed husband after she met up with Jerry and saw a bigger payday).

In the meantime, I think Michelle Bombshell is just glorious and certainly she meets that age old male standard of passing the IDH bar.If anything I’m just envious of Jesse James because he got to nail both of them. (as politically incorrect as that statement is)

No comments: